Monday, July 16, 2007

I Was A Starling, Nobody's Darling



Okay, so today I went to the Prudential Center to catch a free Mandy Moore concert. Boston definitely knows how to throw a free concert, and this one was no different. The best part was that it was during lunchtime so it wasn't even that busy. Here's a photo of my friend Krista and I, chilling out on the lawn before the show started. Don't you think I look rather movie-star-ish? And of course, this is Mandy Moore. Despite being skilled with my digital SLR, I am at a loss when it comes to my digital point-and-shoot. This is the best photo I was able to get. We were pretty close to the stage, although since Krista and I are both teeny-tiny short people, there were still heads in our way.



While we were in the city, I grabbed a photo of the Prudential Center itself. The sky looks so blue. Then when I loaded the images onto my camera, I realized I had taken a similar photo a few weeks ago from a different point in the city. The one from today I shot from the lawn of the building. The other one, much closer up, was taken from the top floor of a parking garage. I love taking architectural photos, but I haven't gone on an expedition in the city in a while. Okay, now I'm done posting blogs for today. Phew. That was exhausting.

No comments: