Monday, July 2, 2007

Talk to Me, Harry Winston, Tell Me All About It

One of the great things about being an artist is belonging to a community of artists who work with all different mediums. Carley is an amazing creator of jewelry I met through a friend of mine. Every piece of hers is painstakingly designed and handmade. To match her jewelry's natural look, we took to the outdoors to photograph the pieces in their natural habitat: nature. Here are the results:










Shameless plug: If you see a piece of Carley's that you like, or would like a piece designed, let me know and I can put you in touch with her. Eventually, these photos will help make up her website, but for now, you have to contact her the old- fashioned way!

This past weekend, I shot a wedding on Cape Cod. Talk about the perfect weather! I have to get to work on those photos so they can go up soon. I hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather. It's a good day.

No comments: