Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Knew Without Asking She Was Into the Blues



Today I had the pleasure of hearing from my very first college roommate. It was awesome to talk with her for a little while and even though our communication tends to be sporadic, we have this whole shared history that keeps us linked. I was one of the lucky ones who loved my roommate, and her friends. We had so much fun, and today on the phone, we reminisced about what a wonderful experience we had freshman year. It helped that we lived in a cool dorm, on a cool floor, in between two senior guys. We even had our own radio show. We were on at 5a on Monday mornings. Try that on for size! After talking with her this morning, I felt compelled to dig up some old photos. This is one of my favorites of the two of us. This is at the end of our freshman year. Yes, I wore purple birks and pigtails. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

No comments: