Wednesday, July 23, 2008

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie

This past weekend, I photographed Jamie and Brian's wedding with Emily. We had so much fun! There is so much to say about this wedding, but for now, I'll just post a few images.

Of course, some ring shots for you...



And a gorgeous photo of our supermodel bride!


I can't believe how fast the summer is going by! It's almost August, for goodness' sake. Then it will be the fall and Christmas season for all us photographers (and you pro-active shoppers). With my wedding work picking up, those of you who are interested in holiday photos should schedule as soon as you think of it! Then it will be actually Christmas, which means my trip to Buenos Aires to shoot a wedding. Yikes! Then when I get back from Argentina, it will be 2009. Where does the time go?

No comments: