Saturday, July 5, 2008

We've Been Together Since Way Back When

Doug and I are going to be celebrating 7 yrs together this summer (gulp!) and in honor of that (or just by sheer coincidence), this summer has been full of couples getting married after MANY years together. Sarah & Derek, Rochelle & Jim, and Suzanne & Doug were all together for over 5 years - one of these couples was together over 10 years before tying the knot! It's awesome. Each of these weddings was so romantic - the couples waited for their perfect moment to celebrate being together in the ultimate way. Honestly, I've been to a lot of weddings in my day and I'm over crying at them. Not anymore. Each of these weddings reduced me to tears. There's nothing more attractive than a photographer wiping away tears behind her camera. Congratulations! I have the sneaking suspicion it was all worth the wait...


(sneak peek for Suzanne & Doug)

No comments: