Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Love L.A.!

If every couple in the world could be like Rochelle and Jim, wedding photographers everywhere would shoot weddings every weekend, all year round. They rock! They're wicked fun, gorgeous, totally in love, and they live in my former hometown of Los Angeles. Their wedding was held at St. Clement's Castle in Connecticut. It was gorgeous. The ceremony overlooked the Connecticut River and all the grass was green and the flowers were in bloom and it didn't even rain while we were outside.

How gorgeous is this bride?



Showing a little love for the groom and his men! Pretty handsome, huh?



These are the lovely bridesmaids.


Last, but not least, the VERY happy couple!


I know Rochelle is waiting for her photos, so I wanted to post these to hold her over. Rochelle & Jim, thank you so much for letting me be part of your day! Hopefully, I'll be seeing you on the west coast soon!

No comments: