Monday, September 29, 2008

Upside Down

This photo of Kat and her bridesmaids was taken inside the limo on the way to the church. I experimented with some funky editing and sort of enjoy this look.


I am back from my whirlwind tour of New England. I spent Friday and Saturday in Newport, RI and, of course, it rained. Sunday, I was in Jaffrey, NH and, of course, it rained. However, I will say that I had the opportunity to work with some awesome brides and grooms this weekend. Did we let Hurricane Kyle stand in the way of our picture taking? No! Plus, a little rain couldn't dampen these happy couples' spirits! I'm so excited about the photos we took! Emily and I were running around like pack animals with umbrellas, reflectors, towels, and anything else we could carry. In the end, it was totally worth it. However, I am happy to be home! Now I have to get to work...

No comments: