Friday, September 5, 2008

Yes I Am A Pirate



So, with all my ranting and raving, you've probably figured out by this point that I love movies, television, and George Clooney. What you might not have realized is that I also love Jimmy Buffett. I feel the need to be up front about this since you invite me into your homes to photograph your weddings and your children. Last night I got to reclaim my parrothead roots and go to the concert at Great Woods. It's the first time I've seen Buffett live in a LONG time, although I would estimate it was my 15th Buffett concert total. Tess came with me and, at the tender age of 15, it was her second Buffett show (we took her for the first time when she was five). Not bad. The night was phenomenal - the music was great, the weather was great, and the company was great. I'm already excited about trying to get tickets to go to the show next year!

No comments: