Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You've Got the Cutest Little Baby Face

I photographed this little munchkin a few weeks ago and I still can't get over how kickin' cute she is! I really loved a lot of her photos in black and white, so there are a bunch of those here, too.


Who doesn't love baby feet? She posed like this all on her own - a natural, I tell ya!


This photo looks so tranquil to me. Such big eyes!





Things have been busy around here, which is very exciting. Appointments are starting to book up for the holidays, which blows my mind. So, if you're interested in scheduling a holiday session, email me or call me and let's get it on the calendar!

And, of course, the new TV season has started! I know, I know, pathetic. I'm really excited for Pushing Daisies to come back and it looks like there are going to be some good new shows, too. To top it off, I'm getting the feeling that movies are getting better, too. As it gets closer to awards season, movie options will improve. I saw Burn After Reading the other day and it was great. Dark, but funny.

Holiday photo sessions, new TV shows, buzz-worthy movies - it must be fall!

No comments: