Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The First of December Was Covered With Snow

I photographed Anna and Jayson right before Christmas (not exactly on the first of December) and right after a big snowstorm. In fact, we were supposed to shoot during the storm, but we decided to postpone until the next day. Thank goodness. We met up on Boston Common and just walked around, enjoying the winter scenery. Here are a few of my favorite images from the session.

In Love

Kiss under the Trees

Under the Bridge

Snow

They're getting married at the end of January, so they will be my first wedding of 2009! I'm so excited. They're getting married at the Top of the Hub, so I know it will be a great time. Anna requested that all the male guests wear black and all the female guests wear red. As a photographer, I usually find myself in pretty neutral colors, so I am looking forward to spicing it up a bit!

As for Buenos Aires, it's my goal to work on Emily and Nicolas' wedding photos this afternoon (after I go to the movies). Doug and I had an amazing time, despite me being extremely ill the first few days. We took TONS of photos, of course. I will most likely subject most of my friends and family to them at some point. In the meantime, I'm going to try to whittle them down to make the experience as painless as possible.

For those of you keeping track, the Golden Globes are on Sunday. There are still so many movies I have left to see. Last night I saw The Wrestler, which was awesome. Today I am going to see Slumdog Millionaire, which has gotten great reviews. It's my goal to see Doubt, Benjamin Button, and Frost/Nixon by Sunday night. Totally possible. The Oscar noms come out on Jan. 22nd, so that's when the real race begins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the snow everywhere. lovely portraits meg!!