Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Take Me By the Hand and Stand By My Side

Yesterday was such a productive day! I felt so good at the end of it. I am trying to be equally as productive today. I'm doing pretty well. I'm lucky I don't have to go anywhere in the snow - I can just stay inside and watch it. So far I'm not totally impressed. We'll see how the day progresses. That being said, I thought it was about time I posted a slideshow from Molly and Mark's wedding. I'm embarrassed to say they got married in the beginning of October, so it's taken me a long time to get to these. After the rush of editing came the rush of the holidays and Buenos Aires and now I'm trying to catch up! Molly & Mark, sorry this took so long, but at least you've had the photos in hand for months now!

The wedding and ceremony were at the Andover Country Club. Enjoy!

No comments: