Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Shot The Sheriff

So, now that it's wedding season, I'm going to be posting a lot of engagement and wedding images, which is pretty exciting. In addition to photographing my own clients, I also have the privilege of second shooting. As a second shooter, I accompany the wedding photographer to the wedding and help out. Sometimes I am responsible for photographing the groom and the groomsmen. It's a lot of fun. It's a lot like being the primary shooter except I'm not the boss, which can be very freeing. Anyway, this season, I've second shot for two weddings, so I thought I would post a few images. These were all done for Photography by Emily Kearnan.

Heidi & Greg

Heidi & Greg

Who doesn't love a good detail shot?!
Wedding Details

Wedding Details

Wedding Details

When Emily second shoots for me, she always rocks these shots. It's always fun to experiment when you can!
Bride & Groom

No comments: