Monday, May 4, 2009

Rushing Headlong in the Wind

So Michael and Steve are quite possibly the two wittiest guys I know. Seriously. They are great with wordplay and they love movies and tv as much (if not more) than I do. While I was in Los Angeles, we snuck away for a little session. We had to race against the light, but it was well worth it. I love the way they laugh together.

A photo of Michael, featuring his new glasses and Steve.
Michael & Steve

Michael & Steve

Michael & Steve

Michael & Steve

Michael & Steve

Michael and Steve not only love movies and TV, but also music. Choosing a post title for this is not an easy feat! So, I chose a song line from a Garth Brooks song we talked about. Guys, you were great! If you ever want to give up your jobs, I totally think you have a career waiting for you as models!

No comments: