Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can You Imagine How Much I Love You?

Doug and I spent a really lovely morning last weekend hanging out with Blossom and Farid, photographing their engagement session. Lucky for us, one of their favorite places is one of ours! We had a lot of fun. I worked the camera, they worked in front of it, and Doug carried all our stuff. I would say that the three of them were great sports. And I don't know about them, but I definitely ended up with a sunburn by the end!

These are some of my favorites from the shoot. Look at that water!
Blossom & Farid, engagement session

This was an experiment in sass. Hopefully Blossom won't kill me for posting it. I just love the natural laughter in it.
Blossom & Farid, engagement session

Fun with shadows!
Blossom & Farid, engagement session

This one is so quiet and intimate. It's definitely one of my top picks for the day. I think it says a lot about Blossom and Farid's relationship - just look at the quiet comfort of people in love.
Blossom & Farid, engagement session

A little voyeurism.
Blossom & Farid, engagement session

And at the end, there were fancy hot dogs. I don't have photos of those, mind you, but they were yummy and they had silly names. I love my job!

No comments: