Sunday, June 21, 2009

If You Want Me To, I Will

I am so lucky that all my clients are so much fun to worth with! I love hanging out with them and engagement sessions are the perfect way to spend some pre-wedding quality time together. Jenn and Josh are getting married in the fall and we had our session last weekend. Thankfully, it was a nice day, one of the only nice days we've had recently. Oh, New England, how you taunt us so! One of the best things about the engagement sessions is watching my clients get more comfortable in front of the camera. People start off a little nervous and fidgety and within a couple of hours, everyone is smiling with their eyes, Tyra-style. Jenn and Josh were no different. Once they get used to having me (and Doug) around, they just get to enjoy hanging out together! Here are some of my favorites from the day...

Jenn & Josh, engagement

Jenn & Josh, engagement

Jenn & Josh, engagement

Jenn & Josh, engagement

Things have been quite busy around here - I've got two weddings, a maternity shoot, a family session, and more queued up for blogging! But I'm loving every minute of it. And I want to give a special shout-out to Eleanor, who sent me a wonderful little note - in the real mail! It's always nice when you discover who's reading the blog! Hope you all had wonderful weekends!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the sneak peek Meg! I wish I was more photogenic, but Josh looks great. ;) So excited for the wedding!

ErynAshley said...

Jenn and Josh look gorgeous!! And I'm not just saying that because I'm a bridesmaid. ;) Great work!