Monday, June 29, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down

Rainy Day

It has been raining here for weeks and it's driving us all insane. Shoots have to be cancelled and rescheduled. Outdoor parties have to move indoors. I am still wearing shoes with socks! I hate socks. I want to wear sandals. In the midst of all this rain, my ever-graceful mother fell and fractured a few bones. That has kept me busy, too. If you're wondering where your photos are, you can blame my mom. I'm sure she'll love this post. Shelly & Tyler, your wedding is #1 on my priority list, I swear! In the meantime, everyone try to enjoy their rainy summer! Maybe we'll see the sun in July?

1 comment:

Krista Photography said...

this has been the worst "summer" ever so far!!! You can add to that list of rainy bummers - weddings getting moved indoors or under tents. boo!

I hope your mom feels better though!!!