Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Morning You Look So Fine

I have been remiss about keeping up with my blogging this week and for that, I apologize. Doug and I have been busy putting our home in order for company this past weekend. There's nothing like impending company to motivate you into cleaning. And we can finally celebrate the last of the furniture assembly. That task has been completed! The place looks great, if I do say so myself.

To catch you up on a couple of shoots, this is a two-for-one post. I photographed these two little ones a couple of weeks ago on one of those sweltering days. They were troopers (as were their parents). Charlotte ran all over the place, exploring and dancing. Luke liked to be tickled. He also liked it when I jumped up and down a lot.



Last weekend, I photographed a 50th Anniversary celebration. The couple's actual anniversary was in January, but they celebrated last week when they could finally get their entire family together. Let me tell you, this was a family I wanted to hang out with. They were awesome! Nancy & Norm have been married for 50 years, but they were still so much in love, laughing with each other and the wonderful family they created. I was only with them for an hour or so, but the joy was contagious. Here's a photo of the bride and groom.


I'll have more to post later, but I wanted to make sure I checked in today. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a good start!

No comments: