Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still the One That Turns My Head

Suzanne & Doug married at the end of June and I was lucky enough to second shoot at their wedding. It was fantastic! This couple is so amazing and fun and welcoming - Emily and I had a blast. You can see more of their wedding photos on Emily's blog.







Towards the end of the reception, the groom definitely started to lose some of his wedding garb...


Hmmm...


Other than that, things are still pretty busy around here. I love it! I bought a new lens yesterday - 24mm f/2.8. I'm pretty excited to try it out at Amanda and Alex's wedding this weekend. I also bought a new camera bag, but it might go back. I'm trying to decide if it will really be comfortable and convenient to carry around all day. This week I will be hard at work editing photos from Miguel and Erin's wedding this past weekend. Be prepared for some cigar smoking!

No comments: