Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It Takes Two

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing these adorable twin girls. At 7 months old, they were the perfect age for pictures. Come to think of it, they were just perfect. They were so cute and fun and they clearly thought (knew) I was crazy. I get that a lot. An occupational hazard, I guess.



I love these photos all together because they tell a story. I have a feeling mom and dad will be hearing/seeing this story for a long time to come!





There are so many more I could post. Maybe another one or two will pop up in the future. This past weekend, I shot a 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal. It was pretty crazy. I'll have to post some photos after I finish editing. I was also sick this past weekend, so things have been moving pretty slow around here. I'm not quite back on three square meals of solid food yet, but every day is an improvement.

Also, if you liked the photos from my previous post, you can check out the AltF Boston post here. You'll be able to see what John Michael Cooper's photos look like in comparison to the ones I was able to snag.

Also, I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been unwillingly sucked in to watching the Olympics. And I like it.

No comments: