Friday, December 19, 2008

Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly

I love this photo of Josie - it's the calm in the eye of the storm of a 2 yr old! Only a few days after our photo shoot, she managed to break her arm! Yikes! Something tells me it didn't slow her down all that much!
Eyelashes

A week from today, in fact, dare I say, EXACTLY one week from now, Doug and I should be landing in Buenos Aires. We'll be there through the New Year, which means, when I return, it will be 2009. Even with all of the crazy things going on in the world, I can't help but be excited about the upcoming year. There are going to be a lot of changes over here at Margaret Belanger Photography and I'm looking forward to tackling them all, and maybe cleaning all the clutter off my desk! In the meantime, lots of preparation for Christmas and for our trip. Time to go shopping!

No comments: