Monday, December 8, 2008

When You Wish Upon A Star

When I photographed Sofia, I was transported into her enchanting world, a world where Tinkerbell had given her magical powers. I was smitten. How can you not want to hang out with a little girl with magical powers?!

This photo was taken in a fleeting moment of relaxation after showing me her dance routine. Yup, her dance routine!
From Above

And here she is with her trusty magic wand!
Magic Wand

She told me in no uncertain terms that being able to use the camera does not count as magical powers. However, she reassured me that if I practiced, I could get some magical powers, too. Abracadabra!
Abracadabra!

I love how little she looks on her big bed, just hanging out with her magic wand.
Quiet

This was such a fun shoot (obviously). Sofia even colored a picture for me to take home! You better believe it's hanging on my fridge.

Today was pretty chilly. Hope everyone is staying warm and getting their shopping done! Doug and I are all thrown off this year since we won't really be participating in our usual Christmas traditions. I'm usually on top of all my shopping, but this year, I feel behind. Oh well. That's what the internet is for!

No comments: