Friday, March 27, 2009

Live For Each Second Without Hesitation

Boudoir Silhouette

That was a close one! The internet/cable has been out since just after 5p. It just disappeared, right in the beginning of Gilmore Girls. However, because of the outage, Doug and I went downstairs to have some sushi and a drink and I actually tried dried octopus. Very strange. Although I have to say, it wasn't that bad.

This photo is yet another one from my boudoir session last weekend. I have had so much fun editing all the pictures! I could not be any happier with the results. Tomorrow I'm photographing a wedding - I'll be second shooting, so I'm really excited about that. Then Sunday I have a headshot session. It will all keep me very very busy!

*Today's lyric comes from "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues."

No comments: