Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Don't Take My Picture

Okay, so the title lyric for this post is from the song "I Hate Camera" by The Bird and The Bee, and it's meant to be somewhat ironic. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a supermodel in the wrong body. I can be a bit of a ham, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Especially when I'm doing it in the service of a fellow photographer. My friend Jovee and I had a little photoshoot this past summer. I posted some of the photos I took of her shortly thereafter, but it took us months to actually get together and exchange photos. This is one of my favorites that she took of me:


Today, Jovee and I are venturing out into the cold (we apparently like photoshoots in extreme temperatures) for a photo safari in downtown Boston. I'm really excited. I'm all layered up in my winter clothes as we speak!

No comments: