Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Make Me Feel There Are Songs to be Sung

I think this is the longest time I've gone without blogging in a while! So much is going on even though January is one of those photographically slow months. First, I want to post some photos from Natalia and Kyle's wedding. They got married on New Year's Eve, surrounded by their friends, family, and, eventually, fireworks!








Instead of having a wedding cake, Natalia and Kyle decided on a sundae bar. Now that's my idea of heaven! Here's a photo of my favorite topping:


And this is an amazing photo my partner-in-photography-crime, Emily, captured while I was busy with the formals!


I'm going to post these for now and I'll talk about everything else (Golden Globes, Oscars, the state of the world) later.

No comments: