Friday, January 4, 2008

Let's Go to the Movies, Let's Go See The Stars

This photo is from of a senior session I had this fall and since I'm now experimenting with textures, I thought I would post an example. I really like the added "noise" in this one. It didn't change the color too much, but added a certain something. Very cool. You might need to make it large in order to really see the details.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year so far! I have been in total movie mode in preparation for awards season which kicks off with the Golden Globes on January 13th (which is also Doug's birthday). Today I had a double-header - "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" and "Charlie Wilson's War." Out of the seventeen movies originally on my list, I have seen eight. Not bad. I've still got nine days to go...

No comments: