Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Like Frankie Said I Did It My Way

Carrick and Courtney were my first wedding of 2008. It was absolutely gorgeous! They got married at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, MA, with their ceremony in an amazing library and the cocktail hour and reception were in exhibit rooms. Talk about tons of places to take pictures! You couldn't ask for a better location. So, here are some shots from the night...

{details}


{the happy couple}




{the end of the night}


When I went to get my coat at the end of the reception, this is what I saw in the coatcheck room - Courtney's wedding dress hanging among her guests' coats. Towards the end of the party, Courtney and Carrick changed from their fancy wedding attire into simpler wedding attire. It's a tradition you don't see a lot of these days, but I like it! Why not end the night in clothes you're totally comfortable in?

I'll probably post some more photos from this wedding, but this was a good start! Also, a huge shout-out to photographer Tara Gurry for letting me piggyback! I had a fabulous time "working" with her.

No comments: