Monday, November 10, 2008

Have You Any Wool?

Sheep

I was recently introduced to a new location - Brooksby Farm in Peabody. They had lots of farm animals and some animals that shouldn't be on a farm (like emus). There was a huge orchard, tractors, bales of hay, and pretty much anything a photographer could have fun with. Including a large wooden crate that I managed to whack my head on (of course). I photographed this family last year and we had fun getting together again this year. I know this isn't your typical holiday card photo, but I think it's beautiful. J.T. and Evvie are twins and they had just climbed up this little hill and we were trying to direct them to hold hands and come down again. Directing small children does not generally turn out how you plan it, which is the beauty of the whole thing. This is one of those in-between moments.

Twins

No comments: