Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jump For My Love!

These little girls are a riot. I love watching them interact with each other - what one does, the others follow. We got some adorable photos immediately and then we decided to play around a little. Here they are getting ready for their big jump:

Pre-jump

Here they are mid-jump, big smiles, tongues out. It doesn't get much better than that!
Jump!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow? I can't! Doug and I leave for Buenos Aires in exactly one month! I'm already planning out my outfits in my head (it will be summer down there). I've been pondering buying a laptop for the trip (and, of course, it will be helpful in general), but I haven't given in quite yet. There's just so much going on! I'm still in the thick of holiday photos, so that's exciting. I'm working on updating my website and my business. I'm really excited for 2009!

No comments: