Friday, September 28, 2007

Rest Your Head Close To My Heart

This is Tyler, my new supermodel! When I took these photos, he was just four weeks old. You may remember that I took maternity pictures of his mom back in August, right before he ws born. It's a wonderful experience to follow a baby's life like that. I think Tyler has many more modeling sessions to look forward to!

A little smile...


Babies make the best expressions!


This little piggie went to market...


In mom's arms


In dad's arms


A family portrait


I can't wait until Tyler is three months old and we can have our next session! Babies change so much during that first year; it's wonderful to have all the photos to look back on, that capture all the different faces, stages, and all the growing!

Next up: an engagement session! The photos are edited and just waiting to be posted!

No comments: