Sunday, September 30, 2007

Isnt It Beautiful To See Two People So Much In Love?

Shout out to the Barenaked Ladies for this lyric from the song "Be My Yoko Ono." These lines were too long to use as the title, but enjoy them:
"If I was john and you were yoko,
I would gladly give up musical genius,
Just to have you as my very own, personal venus."

Now that's love.

At the end of October, I have the honor of photographing Marissa and Heath's wedding. We hung out a couple of weeks ago to take some engagement photos. It was especially important for their dog, Pachanga, to be a part of the shoot. Sorry, Marissa & Heath, if I spelled his name wrong. Anyway, Pachanga is definitely a part of their family, so he got to be one of my models. He exhibited some diva behavior, but we got what we needed! We'll see how he does at the wedding.









Less than a month to go until the big day! I know it's going to be awesome! In the meantime, everyone should enjoy autumn! I went apple picking today (I don't really eat apples, but I guess that's besides the point) and the orchard was packed! I took a bunch of photos, so hopefully I'll get some of those edited and posted. I also conquered a fear by going through one of those "hedge mazes." Those things freak me out. Clearly I watch too much TV and too many movies. The Shining anyone?

No comments: