Thursday, September 6, 2007

Somebody's Getting Married!

The title of this post was easy - the bride and groom used this song from "The Muppets Take Manhattan" to signal to their guests that the wedding was about to start. Here are some more lyrics:

Miss Piggy:
He'll make me happy
Each time I see him
He'll be the reason
My heart can sing
He'll stand beside me
And now I'm everything.

Kermit:
She'll make me happy
Each time I hold her
And I will follow
where my heart may lead
And she'll be all I'll ever need

Of course, following this song, they used all sorts of music from "Star Wars." The music was just one of the details that made Dan and Mel's wedding one of the most unique weddings I've ever been to. And, frankly, I've been to a lot of weddings. Dan and Mel got married at the Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT, right in front of the tank of beluga whales. So, without further ado...


{the debonair officiant}








That one whale sat and watched pretty much the entire ceremony. It was amazing, and just topped off an already beautiful wedding. And this is just the first set of photos! I still have to choose and post some from the reception. When some of the wedding guests are whales and penguins and sharks and anemones, it makes it difficult to choose. The next few days are going to be a little crazy for me, but I'll try to get my act together!

No comments: