Friday, September 14, 2007

Sweet Home Chicago

So, it's not my home, but it's still a cool place to be. I visited over Labor Day to attend my cousin's wedding. Before I get to those photos, I wanted to post a couple non-wedding-related photos.

This is taken at Millenium Park; there's a giant reflective bean-shaped structure and you can stand under it. This is what you see. We can make it a Where's Waldo game; can you find me & Doug?


This is my very good friend Robynn and her daughter Kyla. I've known Robynn since we were freshmen in college - she lived downstairs from me. We had quite the year! Then, in the middle of sophomore year, she abandoned me by transferring to a different school. That didn't stop us, though. Our friendship is just as strong now, living over a thousand miles away, as it was all those years ago when we lived just a floor away. She's one of those amazing friends who always manages to squeeze in time for you. She makes me want to be a better friend, because, let's face it, I have a lazy streak.



Totally off-topic, I had a hair makeover yesterday and I'm practically blonde! It's an insane change, but I think I like it. I've never dyed my hair to this extent before. It looks totally different. That's all. Maybe later I'll post before and after photos.

No comments: