Friday, February 13, 2009

I Want to Thank You

2009 Bride's Choice Awards presented by WeddingWire | Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues, Wedding Photographers & More

When I checked my email this afternoon, I had this guy in the mail! An award! That's pretty exciting (to me, anyway). I'd like to thank my parents, first and foremost, for always encouraging me and letting me get two useless degrees. I'd like to thank Doug for putting up with me and supporting me and loving (or pretending to love) photography. I'd like to thank all those people out there who modeled for me, starting with my Cabbage Patch Kid, Pollyanna Esther (known as Polly Esther, for short). If you could see me right now, you'd know I was just sitting in front of my computer blubbering. Now I know how they feel at the Oscars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bwahahaha best introduction of weddingwire's "award" in the history of all mankind. you just won my heart.