Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We'll Shine Together

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll have noticed that Krista is one of my "muses." I have so much fun photographing her! The whole process is a blast for us. We thoroughly enjoy each other's company, of course. It had been a while since we had worked in a studio setting. Our last shoots had all been more "environmental," so this was a change. Thanks to Pizzuti Studios for hosting us! They have an amazing set-up that I was happy to take advantage of!

Krista headshot

Krista sitting

Krista standing

DSC_1377 logo

Krista

In the next couple of days, I hope to post a slideshow of Anna & Jayson's wedding. I also have some fun, quirky maternity photos to edit and a cool shoot tomorrow! I thought this was the off-season, but there's been nothing off- about it!

No comments: