Friday, February 6, 2009

We're Gonna Have a Good Time

Meet my new best friend Lucy. She needed absolutely no direction for this shoot, if you can imagine that!

pre-cake

cake1

cake2

cake4

cake3

Lucy turns one this month and to celebrate, she had her own "itty bitty Birthday Session." These are sessions I'm offering for babies turning one! They come with everything you see here (except the baby - you provide the baby) and more (think customized cake from the itty bitty bake shop and a super-cute album). If you're interested in learning more about these very special photo shoots, drop me an email! In the meantime, I know Lucy's family will love these photos. Can I tell you that the whole time we were shooting, we were all dying laughing? I think Lucy's parents had as much fun on the shoot as Lucy did, minus the sugar high (and subsequent drop). I should have had someone photographing them! I am so excited about these sessions and hope to do a ton this year! So, if you know someone with a baby about to turn one, you know where to send them! I just realized how many exclamation points I used in this paragraph. A lot. But that's just how excited I am!

No comments: