Monday, October 15, 2007

Crazy Love

Natalia and Kyle are getting married on New Year's Eve so we decided to do a little engagement session to take advantage of the fall. They were so much fun to work with and it made me that much more excited to shoot their wedding. I had to show extreme restraint in choosing which photos to post; there were so many good ones (and silly ones). So, here are just a few.






So what if we decided to "borrow" someone's rowboat for photos? It's all about guerilla photography. Natalia and Kyle, hope you guys love the photos as much as I do!

Tonight I leave for New York City for a couple of days. For someone who used to live there, I don't get down there very much. I'm super excited to hang with friends, see the city, and maybe, just maybe, take hundreds of photographs. I've had a bunch of shoots in the past few days, so I'll be putting in some quality editing time when I get back. Stay tuned for a bunch of fun posts!

No comments: