Friday, October 5, 2007

Say Goodbye To Hollywood

Hollywood has arrived at my door. Well, I guess, technically, Hollywood arrived at my parents' door. The movie Pink Panther 2 is actually filming at the house next door. They have descended all over the neighbor's yard and the sheer number of people moving about and driving by is driving the dog crazy. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when the dog saw an opening and sprinted out of the house and then tormented some of the Pink Panther crew members before we were able to coax her into our car (we clearly couldn't get her into the house). She's definitely not an actor. I snapped this photo on the way out of my parents' driveway. They share it with the people next door, so this sign sits right next to their mailbox. Should be an interesting weekend. I can't wait to see how filming goes on Monday. I might need to grab a telephoto lens and practive my paparazzi skills on Steve Martin...

No comments: