Friday, October 5, 2007

Red Leaves and Blue Tomorrows

I can't believe it's been six months since I first photographed Harrison! I think he was one of the first postings on this blog. That's crazy. He's changed so much since then; the differeces between six months and one year are amazing! I'm honored to have the opportunity to document them. At six months, he couldn't quite sit up on his own; now he's moving all over the place. We had a beautiful day to play outside. Harrison had to get used to the feeling of his bare feet in the grass, but he loved picking up the leaves and sticks and trying to eat them. They must have looked delicious.




Look at those sweet cheeks!





A boy and his crumbs are soon parted. Words of wisdom.


The title of this post is actually a line from a Britney Spears song. Go ahead, mock me. It is difficult to come up with different song lines for every post. And then should they refer to the subject or to how I'm feeling or what? It's not easy. This title has nothing really to do with young Harrison but has to do with the time of year and the colors of autumn. How's that?

No comments: