Sunday, October 21, 2007

We'll Play Jacks and Uno Cards

(Rumor has it, my good pal Kate loves this song - "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie - so that's where I grabbed this quote from.)

Now that Christmas season is upon us, I can't be showing tons of photos for fear of ruining surprises. However, I love this one. Kids being kids. Who doesn't love the bunny ears? Do you remember back when you were young enough to find that hysterical? Those were the days.

We had our session at the Old North Bridge in Concord. Despite living in this area my whole life, I had never been to see the bridge. When we got there, I quickly noticed it looks deceptively new. After doing a little research, I discovered this bridge was erected in 2005 and is the 6th bridge to cross the Concord River at the site. The "battle bridge" that was up in 1775 was dismantled in 1788. Guess I missed my chance to see that one.

No comments: