Friday, October 26, 2007

Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters

Not only are these two adorable girls sisters, but since these are some of their holiday photos, the song from "White Christmas" makes perfect sense!

Abbie & Sophie are my go-to girls when it comes to modeling. In fact, Sophie is my little Christmas tree from the last post! Thank goodness she likes dressing up!






Well, I've still got more to edit. This week, the Red Sox have been keeping me up late, but tonight is their night off, and thus my night off from baseball. Tomorrow I'm photographing Marissa and Heath's wedding. You may remember them from their engagement photos - they brought their giant dog Pachanga along to participate in the shoot. I'm really excited for it. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that it isn't raining for the ceremony or photos!

No comments: